Did My Brain Fall Out?

Haven't we all asked ourselves this question? There are days I am quite sure my brain did fall out - I can barely put one foot in front of the other and I forget everything. I know you can relate!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Poor Fish

My husband says the fish is not dead. I cannot explain how this describes so many things in our lives...he never believes that anything is totally "dead." Hence, we have some "undead" dead bushes and trees and now an "undead" fish on our kitchen counter. No sign of life. Code blue...an extended metaphor for my life. 
Sorry little fish. You had a good two weeks and we mostly remembered to feed you. At least we saved you from the cat's continued quest to upend the jar. You died on your own terms.  "I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He will be my squishy."

No comments:

Post a Comment